- 60 Denier - creates an opaque tight
- Great recovery - return to original shape once you take them off
- Built-in shaper flattens stomach, firms seat & thighs
- Smooth center front seam - no show under clothes
- Comfortable waistband will not dig
- Cotton gusset means you can wear these as underwear - making panties optional
- Fabric content: 85% nylon, 15% spandex
- Care: hand wash, hang to dry; do not machine wash or tumble dry
We love the P.J. Salvage Flannel Long Sleeve Top!
You said it - mornings may be a little "ruff" lately. Take comfort in the charcoal top with paw-print & "Mornings are RUFF" foil graphic on front chest.
We get it - that feeling, when the slopes are calling and you're in the mood for fresh powder... A fun, cozy layering top for winter with contrast color sleeves and "I need Vitamin Ski" graphic on front.
- Rayon Poly Peachy Jersey w/ 5% Elastane
- Cozy items are delicate. Handle with care and turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
Cocoon yourself in the incredibly soft P.J. Salvage Luxe Plush Robe. Deep pockets are handy, and wrap styling makes it easy to adjust your coverage. Sleeve cuff has a positive "Sweet Dreams" embroidery.
- Cozy items are delicate. Handle with care and machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low
The Karla Colletto A-Line Skirt adds versatility to your swimwear wardrobe. Pair this skirt with any swimsuit to get some much needed coverage so you can go from the beach to lunch effortlessly.
- Mid rise
- Mini - 13" in length
- Colors match Karla Colletto swimsuits
- Fabric content: 72% nylon, 28% Xtra Life Lycra spandex
- Xtra Life Lycra spandex is chlorine and wear resistant
- Care: hand wash, hang to dry
Ines one piece swimsuit features rick rack trim with scoop neck, silent underwire, and wide over the shoulder straps.
- Rickrack trim at neck, straps and back
- Underwire support
- No bust padding
- Full bottom coverage
- After each wear, hand wash immediately in cold water using swimwear cleaner to remove saltwater, chlorine, sunscreen and oils.
- Rinse well. Follow with swimwear protector.
- Roll in a towel, pressing gently to remove water. Never wring.
- Lay flat to dry, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Avoid heavily chlorinated water and hot tubs, both of which degrade Lycra and fade color or dye.